Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Singing Songs



I've never felt the same way before. Being packed in a room with 2000 people, there was an amazing sense of connection between everyone. We watched in awe and amazement as Porcupine Tree performed. There's nothing quite like hearing and experiencing the same thing as an entire group of people, whilst singing along to words like "I just want to be loved" or "I'm dying of love but it's okay". It's definitely something that everyone should experience. It's just an amazing connection that people make with one another during this short interval of time by connecting through the same music. I've been to a lot of concerts and this was by far the best one I've ever been to. Although I didn't do one thing that I wanted to do: smell Steven Wilson's breath.

Photos courtesy of Joe del Tufo.

No comments:

Post a Comment