Thursday, September 23, 2010

Driving and Relationships

Having begun my job in Orange County, I've done one thing a lot and that is drive from point A to point B. It's pretty fun, I must admit. I've learned a lot though when driving. It's that you're given this sense of trust to have a vehicle by your family, your community, and ultimately the government. If you go out and do something stupid, it's your fault and you will have to pay for it through trust and, of course, money. At the same time, you give other people on the road your trust that they won't do something crazy that may cause you or anyone else any harm. However, you do look out and make sure that they aren't doing anything crazy. I think that's similar to the way that I see my friends and family.

I'm given this amount of trust that I do treasure and I hope that it never grows sour. I trust them and want to be a part of their lives. At the same time, if they are doing something strange, I'll be there to see what's going on. Hopefully, it will be help that is welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment