Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Passion

Being passionate about your work does strange things to you. It's one thing when you don't really care about how your work reflects you, but when you do, things are wildly different. My work has become exciting in a strange way. Whereas most of the work I was given before was done to a degree that I knew would be sufficient, the work I do now, I'd like to think, is definitely done to the best of my abilities.

On the other hand, it's taught me something about who I am. Clearly, it's good when I don't put out my all - as it shows me in a light that isn't positive. Somehow, I have to motivate myself to do my best despite the fact that what I'm doing isn't what I'd want to be doing. I need to train myself to be able to give forth my best in whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment