Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lost In The Trees

Lost in the Trees is a band that I've recently discovered. They consider themselves a folk orchestra. I'm not really sure if that's what I'd consider them, but I do know that they sound pretty amazing. With 7 key band members, each playing their own instrument, you would think that it would be a little much. However, the band composer, singer, and guitar player - Ari Picker - is very good at layering each instrument on top of each other, which creates a grand sound in the end. Every instrument - from the violin to the accordion - definitely brings its own to the table. I haven't heard any of their EP's, but from what I've heard online through Myspace, it's pretty good music. It's something fresh and new - even for me. I'm looking forward to finding out what becomes of this band. Hope you enjoy them as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment